We truly excited to announce that once again St. John will be organizing a several service dates to support the SF Interfaith Winter Shelter. Since 2016 we've coordinated small groups to make and serve meals for San Francisco's homeless as part of this program, which provides a hot, nutritious dinner, case management, and community services, and a place to sleep during the cold winter months.
We have signed up to cook (at St. John’s) and distribute food during the following dates:
- Cook at St. John’s on 11/22 (6p–8p)
- Distribute at Canon Kip Senior Center on 11/23 (6p–8p)
- Cook at St. John’s on 12/13 (6p–8p)
- Distribute at St. Mary Cathedral on 12/14 (6p–8p)
- Cook at St. John’s on 1/19 (6p–8p)
- Distribute at Trinity St. Peters Episcopal Church on 1/20 (6p–8p)
- Cook at St. John’s on 3/7 (6p–8p)
- Distribute at Canon Kip Senior Center on 3/8 (6p–8p)
Please sign up for the dates that work for you below. Please note that volunteers will need to be able to show proof of vaccination to distribute meals.