The 76th Annual St. John Armenian Food Festival begins on Saturday, October 20 & 21, 2018. Join us for the festivities! Celebrate authentic Armenian delicacies, music and dance from our Homeland. There will be children's entertainment. If you are interested in helping our parish before or during the event, please contact the church office 415-661-1142.
St. John is located at the corner of Olympia Way and Clarendon Ave., near Twin Peaks. Handicapped and limited parking and street parking is available. It is possible to reach St. John Armenian Church via public transportation: Exit Forest Hill station via Muni.
It takes over 100 volunteers to make the Annual Food Festival happen for the benefit of not only our parish, but also the community as a whole. We need your help to make it possible! There are opportunities to volunteer in several areas:
- Sunday, October 14, 2018 for Setup from 12 – 3pm.
- Set up of tables, chairs, booths, grilling stations, painting, cooking, etc.
- Saturday, October 20, 2018 from 12pm – 9:30pm.
- Busing tables, take out food booths, cashiering, Armenian coffee service, recycling, composting, general cleaning, food service, etc.
- Sunday, October 21, 2018 from 12pm – 3pm
Students: we will recognize volunteer time toward required service hours.