For our first service event, we will be working with a wonderful local group, called Sutro Stewards, to work outdoors on trail maintenance and gardening in the Mount Sutro Open Space. Sutro Stewards work to conserve habitat through ecological restoration and native plant propagation while providing recreational opportunities.
This site is literally in our church’s backyard. Let's join our community and get out in nature together!
- Saturday, July 15, 8:30am to 1:00pm
- Please arrive promptly to attend a short orientation
- Bagels and coffee will be provided at 8:30am
- We will be working on the site until 1p, but feel free to leave earlier based on your schedules
- Meet at the Woods Lot at 100 Medical Center Way to sign in and receive orientation
- Parking is available and Muni is nearby, download this info sheet for details: https://goo.gl/CN3DLS
WHAT TO BRING / WEAR
- Layers & clothes that you won't mind getting dirty
- Long pants & closed-toed shoes
- We will have printed copies of the waivers for you to sign upon arrival – but feel free to bring a signed copy to save time
- Download the waivers here: https://goo.gl/xu7Gnj and https://goo.gl/6FXLMi
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided
(OPTIONAL) Morning Trail Run:
- Meet at Woods Lot at 7:30am, leaving by 7:40am.
- If you're interested in joining for a 2-3 mile trail run beforehand, please email Mandy Messer at email@example.com
Please confirm that you can attend by emailing Mandy Messer (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please feel free to share this invite with others and bring your friends and family.
If you are interested in sharing our Serount Group with others, please send them this link to be added to our list: http://bit.ly/2tYZC9k, or have them email Der Mesrop at email@example.com.
Our mission is to practice Christian values through impactful service in the community & environment and to inspire the next generation of Armenian church leaders