The 71st Annual St. John Armenian Food Festival begins on Saturday, October 19, 2013 at Noon. Join us for the festivities! Celebrate authentic Armenian delicacies, music and dance from our Homeland. There will be children's entertainment. If you are interested in helping our parish before or during the event, please contact the church office 415-661-1142.
Anytime is a good time to come to the Food Festival!
Saturday, October 19
- Food will be served from 12:00noon - 9:00pm
- Armenian Dancing from 9:00pm-12:00am
- Karoon Dance Ensemble fold dance performances in the afternoon
- Church tours throughout the day
Sunday, October 20, 2013
- Divine Liturgy 10:30am - 12:00noon
- Food and festivities 12:00noon-4:00pm
- Church tours throughout the afternoon
Online Pre-Sale Orders
Every year our crew prepares enough extra delicacies to feel pre-sale orders, for all of those that would like to stock up in Armenian food for the year. Pre-sale orders must be picked up from St. John Armenian church on Friday, October 18 from 1pm - 6pm.
Click here to access our online pre-sale market. Pre-sale orders are no longer being accepted. Please come to the Food Festival and order from our extensive take out menu.
St. John is located at the corner of Olympia Way and Clarendon Ave., near Twin Peaks. Handicapped and limited parking and street parking is available. It is possible to reach St. John Armenian Church via public transportation: Exit Forest Hill station via Muni.